Monday, February 20, 2012

Am I supposed to tip our Schwann's guy (frozen food delivery guy) ?

He comes by every other week and we order food from him and he brings it to our house.

We baked and/ or gave extra tips for lawn guy, pool guy, and the cleaners, but I didn't even think about the Schwann's guy!

Should I have tipped him??Am I supposed to tip our Schwann's guy (frozen food delivery guy) ?
I would think not. This tipping has gotten out of hand. The hairdresser, doorman, who know who else. I can understand at a restaurant, the waiters only make about $3 per hour. If you want, give him cookies or something.Am I supposed to tip our Schwann's guy (frozen food delivery guy) ?
Just order something extra, he is on commission.
I think you should, every one who delivers or offers a service at home should be tippedAm I supposed to tip our Schwann's guy (frozen food delivery guy) ?
Give him a cup of hot cocoa when he comes in thats a nice gesture.
He comes to our house and we never tip him we just say thanks.Am I supposed to tip our Schwann's guy (frozen food delivery guy) ?
yes tip him
no i dont tip everytime he comes to my home i did give him a gift card for xmas to one of his favorite stores
No those guys make plenty on commission plus his stuff is already expensive!
I would say that you should give him a tip for Christmas/ the holidays but it is not necessary to give him a tip any other time.
Yes!!! these guys hustle for tips. I know I"ve done it.

No comments:

Post a Comment