Thursday, February 23, 2012

Best types of food delivery jobs?

Hi all - I'm a freshman in college and just quit my telemarketing job last month, and am now looking to try something new and have decided perhaps food delivery may be my bag - don't have to deal with annoying bosses and co-workers, drive around and give people food and get tipped, plus with my college schedule - it just has struck my fancy. My question is, what would be the best type of place to deliver for, and what resteraunts deliver? And where would be the best place to work to use a company car so I would not have to use my own, and if worst comes to worst and I did have to use my own car, will they pay for gas?? Answers to any of these questions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.Best types of food delivery jobs?
well my bf is a delivery driver for pizza hut, and while you dont get a company car, for every delivery you make, the company gives you a dollar for gas. which is awesome, because while sometimes you really do have to go far to deliver, sometimes its up the block and you get a dollar just to drive 100 yards :]

No comments:

Post a Comment