Monday, February 20, 2012

Gourmet food delivery to Seoul, South Korea?

I am in the NY/NJ metro area, and I want to send a gift to my cousin in Seoul, South Korea. I would prefer to buy from a store based in Korea (rather than the US). I'm trying to send good gifts, such as pizza or cakes, and even packaged kalbi gifts. Can anyone recommend any good websites?Gourmet food delivery to Seoul, South Korea?
I am trying to do the same thing. The Hmart site looks very interesting. I assume the prices are in Korea won, and not US$. but without knowing Korean, it is hard to confirm.

Any other suggestions for sites that might have some translation?

My son is teaching in Ilsan, S Korea and I would like to send something for the holidays. Mail is so slow and expensive!Gourmet food delivery to Seoul, South Korea?
If you go to nearby H-Mart, they have such service you select the package from their picture list, you pay them, and the package is actually prepared in Korea then delivered to your cousin.

Follow the link below, if they don't have english you can check your local H-Mart.

http://www.hmart.com/gift/shopnow/shopno鈥?/a>



If you want to order a Korean store directly, you... may have to put the order in Korean, can you do that? If so check www.gmarket.co.kr

Good luck!!Gourmet food delivery to Seoul, South Korea?
Ever see M*A*S*H?

No comments:

Post a Comment