Thursday, February 23, 2012

Is San Antonio ready for a food delivery service?

I'm about to open a food delivery business here in San Antonio, Texas! A market that has been truely underserved in this regard. For a nominal delivery fee of $5.00, and a minimum order of $20.00, I'll deliver hot, fresh food from over 10 different restaurants in 45-60 minutes straight to your front door! The name of my business is DELIVER EATS and we'll be opening up in early November, 2007. You'll be able to order over the phone, or online at www.delivereatsonline.com ! No more pizza, just because they're the only ones that'll deliver! Now you can have your choice of over 10 different types of cuisine including Bar-B-Que, Seafood, Mexican, Thai, Indian, and Italian, just to name a few. I'll be serving the North, NW, and Downtown Areas of town to start with. Residential and Corporate business is welcome, Lunch and Dinner available Mon-Sat, Closed on Sunday. My question is this. Who here will use my service? What can I do to improve the concept? What have I forgotten? Thank You!Is San Antonio ready for a food delivery service?
There was a service doing this before, but I have not seen their flyers in the restaurants in a while. This is an excellent idea. Would be very good if you can get the information out to people who are in town at area hotels but just don't want to go out. I know often when we are out of town for meetings and other events and my kids want to stay in the room, they have food delivered.Is San Antonio ready for a food delivery service?
That sounds very very convenient. I think $5.00 is reasonable because it saves the person gas, time and trouble of going out themselves to pick it up! Give it a try, you'll never know until you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment