Thursday, February 23, 2012

Need a name for a new food delivery/pick up service, would love suggestions?

I am thinking of opening a food delivery type of service. The concept would be food slow cooked throughout the day in a crock pot, then either delivered to or picked up from the customer. I just can't think of a name that works. I have tossed around Hot Stuff, The Hot Pot, The Crock Stop, The Crock Drop (since each client will receive their own pot and return it for the next delivery scheduled), I just don't know. I would love suggestions!! Maybe its a play on words, or a different language, IDK. Thank you for any and all help :)Need a name for a new food delivery/pick up service, would love suggestions?
How about Eddie Crocker home cooked meals ,not to be confused with Betty crocker of course.Need a name for a new food delivery/pick up service, would love suggestions?
great Idea.



I assume you'll be doing everything from Chili to Chicken %26amp; Rice to Pulled Pork BBQ.



So I would name the Business ; 'What A Crock!'



And name the dishes : Crock o' Chili and Crock A Que.



In fact right now there is a Crock of Northern Beans at home waiting for me to get there...
  • nada guides
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment