Thursday, February 23, 2012

Can I open a food delivery service out of my home?

I really enjoy cooking and my town only has pizza delivery services. I'd love to run a food delivery service out of my own home where I'm familar with the kitchen and can work under my own rules. I'd love to serve food that most people can't get thru a delivery service like cheeseburgers and fries(we all know Mcdonalds doesn't deliver lol). I was wondering if anyone could tell me what I'd need to make this happen if it's even a possibility?Can I open a food delivery service out of my home?
I'm pretty sure you're going to need to get the same licenses and meet all the requirements any restaurant would have - you still have to meet health and safety codes, insure your delivery drivers has sufficient legal liability in case of accidents...There's a reason not many people do this - but don't let that get you down. Do some research on opening a restaurant or pizza franchise, and rework it to your plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment