Monday, February 20, 2012

Food delivery Business?

From foods at the restaurant to fast food. Yes, I know delivering from places like mc-donald's is not going to be lucrative considering the low cost and food getting cold quick. How about Chipotle , Panera Bread, Starbucks , Dunkin Doughnut , TGI ? Chipotle , Panera , Starbucks can be lucrative because people just love these places. I can keep a price range of 13 bucks thats two burritos from chipotle plus a 5 dollar of flat rate delivery charge . Same thing with Panera. With Starbucks it looks promising because people are addicted to the coffee and mind you its not the just hot ones that sell. Maybe I can just deliver the cold products from Starbucks ?The cost of the food has to be 10 bucks or more. Yes, there is a liability issue , plus the food getting cold. But there can be a heating arrangement done in the vehicles that will keep the food warm? I will also keep the radius fairly small maybe about 10 miles. I will have a website where the orders will be placed. Yes it is risky but I am still considering it . I need some more suggestions.Food delivery Business?
check out waitersonwheels.com they basically do the same thing you're talking about
  • p411
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment