Thursday, February 23, 2012

Need a name for a new food delivery/pick up service, came into this category for creative ideas?

I am thinking of opening a food delivery type of service. The concept would be food slow cooked throughout the day in a crock pot, then either delivered to or picked up from the customer. I just can't think of a name that works. I have tossed around Hot Stuff, The Hot Pot, The Crock Stop, The Crock Drop (since each client will receive their own pot and return it for the next delivery scheduled), I just don't know. I would love suggestions!! Maybe its a play on words, or a different language, IDK. Thank you for any and all help :)Need a name for a new food delivery/pick up service, came into this category for creative ideas?
Slow Cookin' On the Fly



Speedy Crock Pot



The Dropped Pot



Flying Crock Pot



Manna From Heaven



The Magic Crock Pot



Slow Cooking in a Hurry



The Crock Pot Bus



Crock Pot on Wheels





It sounds like a great concept for food service, and I hope it works well for you!Need a name for a new food delivery/pick up service, came into this category for creative ideas?
I like "Hot Stuff" because it sounds kind of sexy.Need a name for a new food delivery/pick up service, came into this category for creative ideas?
How about Dash and (n) Dine?

No comments:

Post a Comment