Thursday, February 23, 2012

Question re Schwans food delivery service?

I am asking this in etiquette because I am in this forum more than any others. Schwans is a home delivery service, they have frozen food and I have used them, on and off, for about 4 years. I recently got a driver whom I detest, he is creepy rude and when I have had to cancel the service for that date he shows up anyway and knocks on my door. I work at home which I have told him many times and when I am on the phone with a customer I cannot stop and answer the door. even when I have asked that he not knock on the door he still does it, he did it again just now despite the fact I called and canceled, he came right in and knocked on the door and I did not go to the door and he said he just wanted to leave his new schedule which I already got from Schwans, so that was a load of BS. So, my question is, although I like the service, should I just stop it or wait until they get a different driver? I can't complain to Schwans because I live alone and he knows where I live and he is a mega creep. Any suggestions, thank you.Question re Schwans food delivery service?
He has seriously crossed the line and deserves to be fired. Entering your home without permission is tresspassing and grounds for being fired or worse. Try calling management and telling them your story without giving away who you are, who he is, or any specifics. Ask them if it would be possible to speak to this driver in a manner that would keep you safe. Something along the lines of "We've recieved several complaints". Once they tell you exactly what they're going to say to him, THEN you can reveal who you are and who this driver is. Until then it's no strings attached. But I'd report him.

Or just stop using the service. There are other things like it-- like Peapod.com.Question re Schwans food delivery service?
Leave a note on you door...DO NOT DISTURB when you are working and lock it.

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate all of the information that you have shared. Thank you for the hard work!
    - delivery irving, tx

    ReplyDelete