Thursday, February 23, 2012

Is there a need for Restaurant Food Delivery in San Antonio?

I'm about to open a food delivery business here in San Antonio, Texas! A market that has been truely underserved in this regard. For a nominal delivery fee of $5.00, and a minimum order of $20.00, I'll deliver hot, fresh food from over 10 different restaurants in 45-60 minutes straight to your front door! The name of my business is DELIVER EATS and we'll be opening up in early November, 2007. You'll be able to order over the phone, or online at www.delivereatsonline.com ! No more pizza, just because they're the only ones that'll deliver! Now you can have your choice of over 10 different types of cuisine including Bar-B-Que, Seafood, Mexican, Thai, Indian, and Italian, just to name a few. I'll be serving the North, NW, and Downtown Areas of town to start with. Residential and Corporate business is welcome, Lunch and Dinner available Mon-Sat, Closed on Sunday. My question is this. Who here will use my service? What can I do to improve the concept? What have I forgotten? Thank You!Is there a need for Restaurant Food Delivery in San Antonio?
This has been done before, but has not been available for a while. This is a need that I would make use of often, as I have few places that deliver in my area. I can get Thai and sushi, but not much else.



Good luck!Is there a need for Restaurant Food Delivery in San Antonio?
i think it will go over big time!!!

1 comment:

  1. Faasos
    Faasos answers its customers’ hunger pangs with delicious and freshly cooked meals that are delivered right to the customers’ doorsteps. The app’s UI is pretty simple; It lets you choose your favorite food from a wide range of options from wraps and salads to rice feasts and all of which are made with fresh ingredients.

    ReplyDelete