Thursday, February 16, 2012

Would you pay a $5 delivery fee to have food delivered to your place late into the night?

in my town, everything's shut down from 2am - 8am, except McDonald's and a 24 hour grocery store. I'm thinking of setting up a hotline so people can contact me in the night and I can go and deliver it to them if they can't or don't want to drive. would you pay for a service like this? i'm thinking that a lot of drunks/stoners would be interested in this. do you?Would you pay a $5 delivery fee to have food delivered to your place late into the night?
Hells yeah. If your chronically stoned at 3am and you want a double bacon cheeseburger, I'd sell my grandma.Would you pay a $5 delivery fee to have food delivered to your place late into the night?
Hellz yeah, I would love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment