Thursday, February 23, 2012

How do you start a frozen food delivery service?

I will like to start a frozen food delivery service directly to the public via online ordering with overnight shipping. Can anyone give me some insights as to the frozen food business and how it works.

I will be using no preservatives. I want my food to be more or less like home made taste



1. How do i do a testing of my food?

2. How can I determine how long the food should stay frozen in a consumers freezer?

3. What about reheating instructions?

4. Packaging and labeling of nutrition facts?

5. How do I freeze my food for packaging and shipping?

6. What type of containers should I use, as I will like the food to be able to use both microwave and conventional oven reheating.



Any help with this will be highly appreciated.

I have a personal chef and catering service right now.

I was trying to get some Caribbean frozen food online and I couldn't find what I was looking for, so I decided to do this.

I did do some frozen food for a few clients who moved away from my local area and shipped it, but it was on a small scale, i will like to do it so I can ship nationally. Thanks in advanceHow do you start a frozen food delivery service?
i will guide you

free for a while

No comments:

Post a Comment