Thursday, February 16, 2012

Would you pay a $5 delivery fee to have food delivered to your place late into the night?

in my town, everything's shut down from 2am - 8am, except McDonald's and a 24 hour grocery store. I'm thinking of setting up a hotline so people can contact me in the night and I can go and deliver it to them if they can't or don't want to drive. would you pay for a service like this? i'm thinking that a lot of drunks/stoners would be interested in this. do you?Would you pay a $5 delivery fee to have food delivered to your place late into the night?
What you have to consider is that 5 dollars worth a round trip delivery drop off.

I would use a service like this, as I have young children and when I get the munchies, after bed I can't leave the house.

However, I would not rely on this as a soul sort of income. Perhaps think of extending this service to running the elderly on errands during the day.Would you pay a $5 delivery fee to have food delivered to your place late into the night?
yea薪, 褌薪a褌 褧o蠀nd褧 l喂母e a grea褌 喂dea! 喂 wo蠀ldn'褌 go o蠀褌 屑y褧el覔 2-8a屑, and wo蠀ld love 褌o ge褌 del喂evered 覔or 5胁蠀c母褧.Would you pay a $5 delivery fee to have food delivered to your place late into the night?
it depends if your that crazy chinese person down the street, or just some random person who is not as crazy as mr. foog...Would you pay a $5 delivery fee to have food delivered to your place late into the night?
Yes!
i'd rather just cook my own food then spend money ordering it.
  • english to arabic translation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment