Thursday, February 16, 2012

Would you pay a $5 delivery fee to have food delivered to your place late into the night?

in my town, everything's shut down from 2am - 8am, except McDonald's and a 24 hour grocery store. I'm thinking of setting up a hotline so people can contact me in the night and I can go and deliver it to them if they can't or don't want to drive. would you pay for a service like this? i'm thinking that a lot of drunks/stoners would be interested in this. do you?Would you pay a $5 delivery fee to have food delivered to your place late into the night?
I would. I think thats a great idea :)

You would of course have to think about your own safety however I know heaps of people who would pay for a service like that. Or a sober driver where you and someone else would take home drunk people and their cars as well. You can charge the same as a taxi or even a little more. You just need your own car.

Good on you for thinking up ways to make a living :)Would you pay a $5 delivery fee to have food delivered to your place late into the night?
i don't know if i would trust an independent person not working for a company (stranger) coming to my house in the middle of the night. maybe that's just me though.Would you pay a $5 delivery fee to have food delivered to your place late into the night?
post it on craiglist services??? It just might work.

No comments:

Post a Comment