Friday, January 27, 2012

What is the best diet program with food delivery?

I'm talking about diet programs that deliver meals already made. I know about nutrisystem. Are there any other options? Which one is the best?What is the best diet program with food delivery?
What is the best? I wish I could give you the name of a company that would promote your health as well as weight loss...but I can't. Although I do have another way to go about it... Im assuming you don't want to cook. I would search out a trader joes or whole foods in your area and buy fresh or frozen prepared foods (without added chemicals) and base your diet on a calorie count. What is your desired weight? Take your desired target weight and multiply it by 10. Then add 30% to that. That is the maximum number of calories you should consume everyday. Look online for a good calorie counter and write down EVERYTHING you eat!!!!!!! This diet will work but takes time (you'll lose 1-2 pounds a week). I hope this helps!!!!What is the best diet program with food delivery?
great diet plan http://bit.ly/jIFT58

Report Abuse

What is the best diet program with food delivery?
''kate" should be banned



also "diets" are stupid marketing BS



wanna loose weight? only drink water, and excersize with elevated heatrate (sweating) 4 days a week

No comments:

Post a Comment