Friday, January 27, 2012

What could happen if i get a fast food delivery job driving my car without checking if my insurance covers me?

Do i need to get a different policy or am i covered with a normal insurance policy?What could happen if i get a fast food delivery job driving my car without checking if my insurance covers me?
If you are using your car for commercial things, like delivering a product, legally you need commercial insurance which will raise the premium in most cases because it does present both more driving, and more risk.



If you don't tell (as someone has already suggested) and they find out you were delivering Pizza at the time, there is a chance they will refuse to cover, or cover and then drop you.What could happen if i get a fast food delivery job driving my car without checking if my insurance covers me?
I just had a normal policy back when I was delivering for Pizza Hut. What Geico didn't know won't hurt them. I only got into 1 fender bender in 4 years, and we handled it just like it was a normal accident, I didn't tell them I was working at the time, and they didn't ask.What could happen if i get a fast food delivery job driving my car without checking if my insurance covers me?
Better make sure that your coverage covers using your car as part of your job, because insurance is only too eager to deny you coverage. I believe there is specific coverage if your vehicle is going to be used as a delivery vehicle.What could happen if i get a fast food delivery job driving my car without checking if my insurance covers me?
when I delivered food I contacted my insurance company. If using your own car that is what you should do because your employer doesn't insure your car

No comments:

Post a Comment