Monday, January 30, 2012

What is licensing/permits are required to handle and sell food via delivery service?

I'm trying to do a simple business in which I take online orders for food via credit card and deliver it to houses. It's a business ran out of home. I'm curious as to what permits and licenses I will need, if anyone knows.What is licensing/permits are required to handle and sell food via delivery service?
Contact the city clerk's office where you live. They probably have a website. It may depend on where the food is prepared as to whether you need any special licensing.

2 comments:


  1. I wanted to thank you for this great read.Thanks for sharing

    Markenrechte & Sportlizenzen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    Markenrechte &Sportlizenzen(e)

    ReplyDelete