Tuesday, January 24, 2012

How much should you tip a food delivery man?

I know that you tip 15-20% in a restaurant. But how much do you tip a man that delivers your food?



Thanks!How much should you tip a food delivery man?
Hey I found a great web-site that has a tip calculator. Hope this helps. http://www.tipthepizzaguy.com/How much should you tip a food delivery man?
Im a waitress. I live off my tips, I tip 25%, its hard to make a living when people dont tip, or dont tip good. Unless the service sucked, but I still always tip AT LEAST 15%, maybe they are just having a bad day at work

Report Abuse


i always give $2.00 no matter what. I think thats pretty good.How much should you tip a food delivery man?
I'm guessing about 10%. But i think just some change will do... a quid or two
We're not allowed to tip the grocery guy.



However when we get delivery, we always tip $2.00. I just found out today that they make $15 an hour! So I think $2 is fair.How much should you tip a food delivery man?
I've answered this before, but I always tip $5 straight up.
I don't give 'em nothing.
Five dollars, keeps it simple. The Person running the food over must need the money real bad if they are willing to sell their dignity so cheap.
Same thing. Depending on how much food you ordered.
If I live far from the pizza shop I pay 5 dollars. If I am near 2 are enough.
$5
I would tip $5. It seems fair. The people who deliver sometimes do not get the delivery fee. My brother delivers pizza and they charge $3, but he sees none of that! I feel bad when he gets crappy tips. Sometimes he drives over 5 miles and only gets change for a tip. He is constantly putting gas in his car and sometimes the tips don't even cover the cost of gas. That is why I tip $5, to help them out. But if you cannot afford that, then anything over $2 is okay.
For those who answered "change" or "nothing" - you have no business ordering for delivery. You pay "change" or "nothing" when you're driving through at McDonalds. These delivery drivers deserve at least a 10% - 20% tip.
I usually tip about 10%

No comments:

Post a Comment