Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Is there a dog food delivery company in your area?

Please tell me your area (nearest major city and state) and..



If so, what brands do they sell? Or do they make their own?

How much do they charge?



If not, would you be interested in using one?



Would all natural, fresh "homemade" dog food be something you're interested in?



Doing a bit of market research here... Thanks!Is there a dog food delivery company in your area?
i live in pekin , indiana. it is about 35 miles to louisville, kentucky...and i do not know of any ..delivery service..in this area or in louisville. if it is an affordable food and the cost is reasonable i would consider it, as long as the ingredients are to my liking. the price would have to be in check because i have a mastiff and a rhodesian ridgeback...and would need a larger quantity than some people.Is there a dog food delivery company in your area?
I don't know of any in my area. Fargo, North Dakota. I would maybe be interested in that type of service. I would have to check with my vet to make sure it was a good idea. I have a Westie and they are known for food allergies but if the food service could assure me food was made for my dog that didn't have any of the things he is allergic to in it, then I would think it would ba good idea!Is there a dog food delivery company in your area?
I live in Ontario... near Toronto.



No dog food delivery services in my area. But I really do enjoy going to my local store and talking to the owners, bringing my pooch along so they can give him treats, and I let him pick out a new bully stick too... he loves it.



If I ever switch my dog to 'fresh' food, it will be raw, and that isn't something that I would trust anyone but myself to handle and prepare.



Good luck :DIs there a dog food delivery company in your area?
have you tried google??????????



I live in downtown Chicago, so we have a lot of boutique homemade dog food shops.. i dont think they deliever though...



I feed my dog innova.. better than any home made dog food
Chicagoland area. The person I buy my prepared food from (I'm a raw feeder) will deliver for 10% of the total bill. I can get Oma's or Bravo and I usually pick up. A local pet store carries BARF and Hare Today. The prepared food is only about 25% of what I feed, the rest I pick up at groceries stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment