Friday, January 27, 2012

How do I know that the chinese food delivery man is not a karate hitman sent to interrogate me?

Quick, He's at the door now!How do I know that the chinese food delivery man is not a karate hitman sent to interrogate me?
you don'tHow do I know that the chinese food delivery man is not a karate hitman sent to interrogate me?
HAHAHAHA what? LOL ummm ask him the stores policy on birthday parties on sundays and if he dosnt know, dont answer the door!!!
Hahahahahaha made my day man.How do I know that the chinese food delivery man is not a karate hitman sent to interrogate me?
If he hasnt got any food.......RUN !!
Stop being paranoid, it's gonna be ok.How do I know that the chinese food delivery man is not a karate hitman sent to interrogate me?
good luck he his going to kick your ***
  • ski doo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment