Monday, January 30, 2012

Are any of the major pizza delivery food (pizza, subs, sandwiches, etc.) Kosher/Clean?

I know Pizza Hut is a BIG no no but are there any main pizza delivery company such as Dominoes, Papa Johns, Little Caesars, etc. kosher and/or clean-food? Like where can I get a good cheese pizza that is clean from one of these main pizza companies? Thank you!Are any of the major pizza delivery food (pizza, subs, sandwiches, etc.) Kosher/Clean?
Its best to make it yourself it order it online.



http://www.parkeastkosher.com/default.cf…



But specialty kosher foods are expensive. I just use pareve ingredients instead like crust, tomato sauce, cheese, vegetables.Are any of the major pizza delivery food (pizza, subs, sandwiches, etc.) Kosher/Clean?
depends on who's preparing the food. u do best by making one yourself. just buy an DiGiorno's.
Only when made by god's children?Are any of the major pizza delivery food (pizza, subs, sandwiches, etc.) Kosher/Clean?
Kosher? None of those would be, I wish I could say little ceasers but I'm not gonna lie to ya man.



As for clean food, I will say little ceasers :D
You're FUNKED !



No kosher Pizza for you..., sorry...



...people have WAY to much time to worry about NONSENSE !Are any of the major pizza delivery food (pizza, subs, sandwiches, etc.) Kosher/Clean?
Not that I know of. All of the cold stuff is stored in the same fridge in most restaurants. Not to mention the same pie plates and counter tops are reused without cleaning between pizzas
None of these chains prepare kosher food.



But you seem to be under the misconception that the 'kosher' means 'clean' in the sanitary sense. It does not. It means 'ritually fit to use'. There is nothing unclean about the food prepared from these establishments assuming they've passed their health inspections.
Kosher? Man all food is food. I'm sure in your life you've had non kosher food at some point but you didn't know it.

As for clean places, you never really know unless you go into a place to check it out. There's a lot of chains but it really depends on the actual place. Go anywhere where the food moves fast, like a busy place, that way you know you're getting food that isn't bad. I recommend Papa John's they have great pizza.
I don't think so. While I'm not Jewish. Doesn't the meat and dairy have to be prepared with separate utensils for it to be Kosher? I have catered a few Jewish weddings and that's my understanding of it. I have worked in the restaurant industry for about 20 years and have never seen any that did that.

No comments:

Post a Comment