Monday, January 30, 2012

New Frozen Food Delivery Business?

I am trying to open a frozen food delivery business, can someone lead me in the right direction as far as licensing is concerned, I know with a restaurant, you go through the dept of health, but i'm not sure about frozen food delivery.. I'm planning on shipping complete meal and menu plans within NY state and later offer the services nationwide. I'm a personal and private chef. Any help will be highly appreciated.. I am in New York state, Otsego county to be exact. Thanks.New Frozen Food Delivery Business?
Your business plan sounds great %26amp; wish you much success!! I feel you will need to start out with a business license of course as well as a sales tax permit to collect appropiate taxes for the state. I'm also in the home delivery service business(baby products) %26amp; let me know if you need any additional guidance or support.New Frozen Food Delivery Business?
Thank you

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment